TGIF everyone! Today I have the new butter LONDON Crushed Diamonds Nail Lacquer Collection for your pleasure.
The butter LONDON Crushed Diamonds Nail Lacquer Collection consists of six new shades that claim the following:
• Up to 10 day wear
• Diamond Powder: Provides visibly brighter, more radiant nails
• Chip resistant – Shock Resistant Polymer Technology (Unique polymers that bind together to create elastic characteristics for long wear and chip resistance)
• Dense Curved Brush Applicator (Hugs the nails for flawless application)
• Gel-like cushion finish & shine – Radiant Curing (Hardens and dries with natural light)
• Fade-resistant – UV Absorbers and Brightens – Diamond Powder
• Protect, Smooth, and Strengthen – Bamboo Extract (Helps promote stronger nails and prevent breakage and peeling for healthier-looking nails)
• 8 Free: butter LONDON does not add Formaldehyde, Formaldehyde Resin, DBP, Toluen, Camphor, Ethyl Tosylamide, Xylene, or TPHP to any of its nail product formulas
All of these swatched for me with just two coats and other than some streakiness, I had no issues.
Princess Cut is a frosty white shimmer. This one tends to be very streaky!
Bling is light grey shimmer.
Brilliant is a light pink shimmer.
Solitaire is a light taupe brown shimmer.
Gem is a medium mauve frosty shimmer. Again, a bit streaky with this one.
Rock is a warm-toned brown with copper shimmer.
Nice collection of softer shades. I don’t particularly love the frosty/pearly finished ones because they are very streaky and kind of dated looking to me. The others are really nice though. If there is one stand-out must-have shade for me, it’s definitely Rock. It’s unique and has a glowy lit-from-within look to it, which I can never resist.
You can find the butter LONDON Crushed Diamonds Nail Lacquer Collection on their site and they are $18.00 each.
Is there anything in this collection you need to pick up?