Today I have my current favorite eyebrow products for you. Choosing my favorite ones was so easy for me because I am very particular about eyebrow colors and textures. When I find cool-toned products I tend to stick to them because I REALLY loathe warmth in my eyebrows. I loathe it in my hair also, but that’s another story.
The list includes:
- Anastasia Brow Powder Duo in Medium Ash/Medium Brown
- Tarte Amazonian Clay Waterproof Brow Mousse in Grey
- Tarte Amazonian Clay Volumizing Brow Powder in Grey
- Tarte Colored Clay Tinted Brow Gel in Grey
- Anastasia Dipbrow Pomade in Taupe
- Too Faced Bulletproof Brows in Universal Taupe
- Stila Stay All Day Waterproof Brow Color in Medium
- Benefit Instant Brow Pencil in Medium
- Make Up For Ever Aqua Brow in 10
- Jordana FabuBrow Eyebrow Pencil in Light Taupe
As you can see, these are all super cool-toned with the exception of the Too Faced one. However, on the brows it doesn’t look very warm on me, so it still works for me!
The Benefit and Jordana pencils do look warmish in these photos but again, in my brows they don’t look warm. Lately I have been so lazy about my brows I’ve only been using the Tarte Gel.
Nice cool-toned powders. I think this Anastasia Brow Duo may be my most-used brow product ever behind MAC Omega Eyeshadow, which I used for like 10 years.
So I’ll be honest. I love the formula and shades of the MUFE, Tarte, Too Faced and Anastasia “mousses” but you need to be so precise with them and use a brush, so I don’t really use them very often. And the same goes for pencils, they aren’t my #1 choice for brows. I much prefer powders and or the new brush on gels/liquid pencils (Stila) because I hate spending too much time doing my brows. Kelly=lazy.
Do you see any of your favorites here?