Welcome to Top Ten Tuesday and my favorite drugstore products!
Let me start by saying this was an incredibly hard task. I mean, there are so many great drugstore products out there now so narrowing it down to just 10 things was ridiculous. There are so many other things I love, so these are really just ones off the top of my head. 🙂
You will probably notice that half of this list is comprised of Milani products. Yeah, they are really that good.
- Revlon Parfumerie Scented Nail Enamel definitely had to be on the list because these are some of my favorite nail polishes in the drugstore now. The bottles are beautiful, the colors are amazing and the scent, the scent!!
- Milani Lip Intense Liquid Colors are freaking fabulous. SO intense and pigmented. They are a must-have if you love really bright, opaque glosses.
- Revlon Leather Nail Enamels had to make my list because I am in love with the leather-like texture these have. The colors are so nice and the formula is great.
- Milani Color Statement Nail Lacquer is a new fave. There are so many shades and these have an excellent formula. I can’t tell you how great these are, check them out in person if you can.
- Milani Powder Blush Coming Up Roses collection. These were limited edition but SO worth hunting down and getting! They are super pretty because of the rose-print and they were soft, pigmented and intense.
- Milani Color Statement Lipstick definitely makes the list and these might be the best drugstore lipsticks out there period. There are a zillion colors and they are creamy, pigmented and quite simply amazing. Ok yeah they have an unpleasant scent/taste, but they are still really great.
- Wet n Wild Mega Last Lipcolors are really good, and for the price, you can’t beat ’em. These also come in a wide array of finishes and shades, and they have a good formula. Check out some of the red shades, they are really good!
- Milani Eyeshadow Primer definitely makes this list any day of the week for me. This primer rivals the more expensive ones from Too Faced and Urban Decay and is much less expensive. It’s basically perfect in every way and I use it almost every single day.
- Physicians Formula Happy Booster Glow and Mood Boosting Blushes had to make my list because quite simply, these are beautiful to look at. But they aren’t just pretty, they work well also and give you a great flush and shimmery sheen to your skin.
- Wet n Wild Color Icon Eye Shadow Palettes, whether they are the 3, 6 or 8 pan ones, are so good. They are super inexpensive but they generally have great pigmentation and texture. There are a ton of color and finish options, and many of them are easily available. While the limited edition ones can be a PITA to find, it’s worth it!
[inlinkz_linkup id=417750 mode=1]
What are your favorite current drugstore products?