The other day I reviewed the Obsessive Compulsive Cosmetics Unknown Pleasures Nail Lacquer shades for fall/winter 2014. Today I’ve got a simple nail art look using a couple of them.
I decided on using Covet (a camel colored creme) and Dangerous (a grey creme) because I felt like these went together really nicely plus it looks very much like a fall look to me.
The look is so simple.
- I painted most of my nails with Dangerous, except for the ring finger, where I used Covet.
- I then used the new Milani Quick Dry Top Coat over it to speed up the process.
- Next I used a dotting tool and dotted Covet onto Dangerous for the middle finger (and thumb which isn’t shown).
- Then, using a nail brush I painted on some random lines of Dangerous onto Covet for the ring finger.
- For the pointer and pinky, I just free-handed a diagonal line of Covet across them, then filled in the space creating a blocked look.
- Then I topped everything off with another coat of Milani Quick Dry Top Coat.
The collection will be available online at Sephora.com, Beautylish.com, and OCCMakeup.com beginning today, August 5th, and available for purchase at participating Sephora stores and at OCC’s flagship boutique on September 19th.
Do you like simple, kind of abstract nail art looks like this?
Note: Cruelty free