There’s a new mascara in town at Sephora called Buxom Vanity Lash Mascara in Show-Off Black, but she’s special. Wanna know why? Because you get to choose which of seven brushes you want!
Yep, this is a Custom Mascara Bar! The mascara itself has a volumizing formula and comes in the shade Show-Off Black. You just have to figure out which mascara brush you are interested in and then you have your own custom mascara of sorts. Here are your brush options:
- Full & Fabulous™: Its molded ball tips power through lashes for lavish fullness from roots to ends.
- Big & Bushy™: The ultra-bushy bristles layer on massive volume for maximum lash length.
- Curl & Contour™: An angled brush that hugs, contours, and shapes for head-turning curves.
- Thick & Defined™: Its flexi-bristles and tapered tip create maximum thickness and ultimate definition.
- Strong & Long™: A sleek, chic brush shaped to tease lashes to extreme lengths.
- Itty Bitty™: This small but mighty brush discovers and amplifies your tiniest lashes.
- Lush & Lifted™: One side of this brush builds ultra-plush lushness, while the other separates and lifts lashes to sky-high lengths.
I decided on the Thick & Defined brush because I prefer these kinds of brushes, and I wanted to add thickness to my lashes.
I’m digging this mascara so far! I think especially because of the brush I chose. It’s not clumpy or excessive whatsoever when I pull it out of the tube. It definitely lengthens and thickens my lashes in a nice, fanned out way. It doesn’t budge on me either, I don’t get any smearing or flaking off throughout the day, which is great.
I am a fan. 🙂
You can only find this (I think) exclusively at Sephora now. Just so you know, the mascara itself is $22.00. The brushes are listed as $11.00. But when you add both the mascara and a brush to your cart, it won’t be $33.00 because they credit you back the $11.00 for the brush.
Are you excited by the prospect of a Mascara Bar? Which brush would you want to try?
Note: Cruelty free