Just in time for Valentine’s Day, NARS has released The Final Cut Collection.
This all pink collection features four new Blush shades and four new Satin Lip Pencils. It also includes a shimmery liquid Illuminator in a lavender/pink shade.
I’ve only got a couple pieces for you today but here is the whole line-up:
- Sex Fantasy Blush – Pale lavender pink
- New Attitude Blush – Cherry blossom pink
- Final Cut Blush – Peach coral
- Love Blush – Tea rose
- Stourhead Satin Lip Pencil – Pale lavender pink
- Villa Lante Satin Lip Pencil – Cherry blossom pink
- Torres del Paine Satin Lip Pencil – Peach coral
- Descanso Satin Lip Pencil – Tea rose
- Adelaïde Illuminator – Shimmering lavender pink
Love is a flattering rose pink shade. It almost has a slight apricot hue to it.
Descanso is a medium rose pink. I am completely in love with this color, despite the slight settling into lip lines.
Overall: It’s hard to judge the whole collection by these pieces, but from what I have seen, it’s pretty! I think Love is a really nice all-around medium rose pink blush and Descanso is a great lip shade. I love how creamy and easily the Satin Lip Pencils apply and they feel really comfortable on my lips. They last a good 2-3 hours, so that’s also pretty great.
Availability: Nordstrom and NARS boutiques.
Pricing: Blush ($29), Satin Lip Pencil ($25), Illuminator ($30).
Have you seen anything in the collection that draws you in?
Note: Cruelty free