New this spring is Milani Eye Tech Perfection Liquid Liner. Crazy looking gadget, yes? It reminds me of a Bluetooth ear-piece!
This new liner launches next month at drugstores near you and here are some deets about it:
· Ergonomic handle for easy application
· Full color definition in one stroke application
· Extreme fine-tip point creates three line styles:
– Thin: use the very tip for a slender, extremely thin line
– Medium: hold pen at a slight angle to create a bolder, thicker line
– Heavy: hold the pen horizontally & color over the eyelid for an eyeshadow like coverage
· Non-feathering formula
As you can see from my silly swatch above, you can make thin and thick lines rather easily. It’s a nice solid black color and dries quickly.
For me though, the angle of it is kind of…odd. Maybe it’s just because I am not used to it, but I don’t find it as easy to use as a regular straight liner brush. It does feel comfy in my hand and fits nicely, but I dunno, something seems awkwards to me about it.
Overall: You might love it if you have used something similar or are looking for an ergo-type liner. But those who aren’t used to this style might find it harder to get used to.
Availability: February 2014 at drugstores.
Pricing: $7.49 for 0.013 oz.
Note: Cruelty free