The Laura Mercier 2013 Holiday Colour Story White Magic Collection features some really gorgeous things you might want to buy for a friend – then keep yourself!
The collection includes the following:
- Limited edition Illuminating Eye Colour (Pearl Fantasy, Crystal Fantasy and Opal Fantasy)
- Limited edition Tightline Cake Liner (Gunmetal Smoke)
- Limited edition Caviar Eye Stick Colour (Twilight and Sterling)
- Limited edition Brilliant Glace (Pink Prism, Rose Prism and Nude Prism)
- Limited edition Creme Smooth Lip Colour (Flamingo, Mocha Myth)
- Re-promote Creme Smooth Lip Colour (Plumberry)
- Limited edition nail lacquer (Butterfly Wings and Angel Wings)
- Re-promote and perm Second Skin Cheek Colour (Orange Blossom)
- Re-promote and perm Mineral Illuminating Powder (Candlelight)
- Re-promote and perm Faux Lash Mascara (Black).
Butterfly Wings is a somewhat complex almost duochrome shimmery shade. It’s a light coppery pink with pink and gold shimmer. It kind of looks like a pink/copper/beige/gold all in one. It’s a very soft color but I actually really love it. The formula is thin and sheer so three coats will be required most likely.
Twilight is a gorgeous shimmery plum/grey/taupe shade. Super creamy smooth and pretty.
Opal Fantasy is an iridescent pink shimmer. It’s pretty and soft, but not incredibly pigmented.
Overall: I really liked all three of these things here. Butterfly Wings isn’t a color I would normally like because it’s so light and feminine, but something about the pink/gold is captivating me. Twilight is AWESOME, I am completely in love with the color and texture of it. It makes for a great smoky eye color and sets over a primer without creasing on me all day. Opal Fantasy is really pretty (especially just to look at in the pan) but it’s a very soft shade.
Is there anything here you fell in love with?
Note: Not cruelty free