bareMinerals Marvelous Moxie Lipgloss is new this summer and comes in fourteen shiny shades.
This sheer-to-medium coverage gloss contains shea, avocado and murumuru butters for hydration and smoothing. It’s also got vitamins A, C and E for antioxidant defense. It’s shiny, easy to wear, not sticky and each one has a light peppermint scent.
- Dare Devil – sparkling blackberry
- Hot Shot – flamingo pink
- Maverick – rosewood shimmer
- Party Starter – fiery coral
- Rebel – pink mauve
- Risk Taker – chocolate shimmer
- Show Off – baby pink
- Smooth Talker – golden pink
- Spark Plug – dusty pink pearl
- Trail Blazer – nude gold
- Game Changer – red carpet red
- Stunner – pure magenta
- Rule Breaker – sparkling nude
- Ringleader – lavender pink pearl
Dare Devil, Party Starter, Rebel, Ringleader
Ringleader, Rebel, Party Starter, Dare Devil
Ringleader is a lavender/pink with a gold pearl.
Rebel is a pink creme. A little lip-line-y.
Party Starter is a sparkly coral shade.
Dare Devil is a sparkly deep purple, also a bit lip-line-y.
Overall: These aren’t meant to be full coverage glosses, so they do what they say they are supposed to. They offer sheer to medium coverage, shine and comfort on the lips. The best shades of these four in terms of coverage and color my eyes were Party Starter and Ringleader.
What do you think about these? Love them or too sheer for you?
Note: Cruelty free