Origins GinZing Energy-boosting moisturizer is meant to WAKE UP YOUR SKIN!
Inside this light moisturizer you will find:
- Panex ginseng – Helps strengthen and eliminate visible signs of aging
- Caffeine – Anti-irritant derived from coffee beans
- Chestnut seed – Helps shed dull surface cells
- Olive – Oil-free hydration and creates a glow to the skin
- Grapefruit oil – Fabulous aroma and also helps with irritated skin
- Spearmint oil – Encourages energy
- Lemon oil – Citrus fragrance helps dispel mental fatigue and increase concentration and awareness
GinZing has a gel-texture and is oil-free. It has this amazing citrus scent. It might be my imagination, but I swear just smelling this stuff lifts me up! It really does feel like it’s literally quenching my skin with moisture and cooling it down at the same time. My skin feels just very slightly sticky until it fully dries, then it feels soft and smooth.
After a week of using it I can’t say that I have noticed any different in general with my skin, but I do like it! Since it doesn’t have sunscreen in it, I don’t use it during the day. What I usually do at night is apply my retinoid products, let them sink in, then layer this over them. It helps because the retinoids can dry my skin out sometimes.
I haven’t experienced any break-outs or felt like my skin was oily at all. My skin does tend to be on the normal/dry side.
Pricing: $26.50 for 1.7 oz.
Yes, no, maybe so?
Note: Not cruelty free