More new goodies from Benefit for spring!
This time I’ve got three of the twelve new Longwear Powder Shadows. These new powder shadows have a longwear formula and come in three finishes including matte, satin and sheen.
- Nude Swings – Soft rose gold
- Milk It! – Pearly white
- Call My Buff – Pale shell
- Pinky Swear – Soft matte pink
- It’s Complicated – Golden peach
- Thanks A Latte – Golden brown
- Pause For Applause – Soft lilac
- Nude Swings – soft rose gold
- Blingo! – Brilliant silver
- Raincheck? – Smoky amethyst
- Gilt-y Pleasure – Golden sand
- Kiss Me, I’m Tipsy – Spiced brown
- Quick, Look Busy – Matte espresso
Pinky Swear is a very soft matte pink. Not chalky, but very pale. Feels very soft to the touch. A wee bit patchy unless you use a few layers.
Nude Swings is a really nice, light rose gold sheen. This one didn’t feel quite as soft as Pinky Swear. Good pigmentation, it’s meant to be a soft shade.
Thanks A Latte is a medium taupe brown sheen. Feels softer than Nude Swings, but not as velvety as Pinky Swear. Nice pigmentation.
Overall: First off I like the packaging design, and that the lid is attached to the shadow. The shades all are on the more sheer side, but are meant to be, so it’s not really a negative for me. I especially like Nude Swings here, it’s just a really flattering great shade.
Pricing: $20.00 for 0.11 oz.
See anything here you like?
Note: Benefit may or may not be cruelty free.