And now, for even MORE new products from Milani this season!
This time I’m talking three new shades of their Crystal Gloss For Lips.I recently reviewed the other new ones here.
- Pucker Up (20) – Creamy pink
- Clear (21) – Clear gloss
- Fruit Punch (22) – Creamy coral pink
- Raspberry Icing (23) – Shimmery hot fuchsia
- Sheer Dark Honey (24) – Shimmery and transparent black honey
- Cotton Candy (25) – Pearly light pink
- Fascination (26) – Pearly peach
- Precious (27) – Creamy nude/pink
These glosses come in those cute mini tubes (0.17 oz) and have a sponge-tip applicator. They leave your lips moisturized and super shiny.
Cotton Candy, Fascination, Precious
Cotton Candy is a really pale sweet pink.
Fascination is a pretty peachy shimmery shade, and my favorite one of these.
Precious is a sheer nude/pink shade. Would be nice over a lipstick for shine.
These glosses do have a scent, which is supposed to be cotton candy. It doesn’t really smell like that to me, but it’s not that strong or noticeable.
Pricing: $5.49 for 0.17 oz.
What do you think about these three new shades? Will you be hunting them down?