MAC Too Supreme is a new limited edition spring collection that features thirteen Sheen Supreme Lipsticks and eleven new Sheen Supreme Lipglasses.
The Sheen Supreme Lipglasses are a new clickable pen-style lip gloss, all with a frosty finish.
Sheen Supreme Lipglass colors:
- Jasmine Honey – light cream beige
- Fuji Pink – pale peach with low level pearl
- Moon Beach – warm light beige with pearl
- Cherry Fest – rose with high level pearl
- Sweet Bean – cool beige with pearl
- Almond Blossom – pale pink with high level pearl
- Mango Sheen – bright coral with pearl
- Asian Butterfly – lilac with pearl
- Imperial Red – bright rose with pearl
- Dress Kimono – mid-tone frosted plum
- Black Tea – deep brown with pearl
Sheen Supreme Lipstick colors:
- Supremely Confident – pale nude (cream)
- Happy Hibiscus – creamy white-pink (frost)
- Fashion City – neutral coral pink (creme)
- Bare Again – pinky neutral beige (creme)
- Tea Ceremony – neutral beige pink (creme)
- Sheer Mandarin – mid-tone yellow orange (creme)
- Korean Candy – bright orange-red (creme)
- Supreme Style – light coral pink with pearl (frost)
- Royal Azalea – bright mid-tone pink (creme)
- Blossom Culture – soft pink with pearl (frost)
- Zen Rose – bright mid-tone fuchsia (creme)
- Insanely It – watermelon pink (creme)
- Asian Flower – creamy lavender (creme)
Sheen Supreme Lipglass
Sheen Supreme Lipglass Applicator
Jasmine Honey, Cherry Fest, Moon Beach, Mango Sheen
I’ll be honest. I am not a big fan of clickable pen-style lipglosses most of the time. They are annoying at first because you have to click (or twist) them a million times to get them started. They are always a bit too sheer for me and they seem to get used up super fast somehow. I don’t like the brush style applicator that goes with them either.
I did find these weren’t quite as sticky as I expected though, which was nice. Less sticky to me than the Stila ones, for instance.
Most of them were pretty sheer, and on the lips there wasn’t a huge difference between Jasmine Honey and Cherry Fest for me. Mango Sheen was brighter and more obvious of a “color” but it came out really uneven and patchy.
Sheen Supreme Lipstick
Supreme Style, Sheer Mandarin, Asian Flower, Korean Candy
I really like the Sheen Supreme Lipsticks, despite the fact that I sometimes feel they dry my lips out. I just try to wear a lip conditioner under them to help with that.
These were all really nicely pigmented, though Supreme Style is a frost and I am not a huge fan of the finish. Sheer Mandarin is a really unique shade, kind of weird and cool. Asian Flower and Korean Candy are really nice shades.
I like the Sheen Supreme Lipsticks but personally not really loving the Sheen Supreme Lipglasses. I just kind of feel “meh” about the pen style, and the shades I tried weren’t that interesting to me.
Also I have to mention the pricing. A regular Lipglass is .17 oz and these are 0.08 oz. Regular Lipglass is $14.50 and these are $19.00. So you get a lot more bang for your buck with the regular Lipglasses.
Availability: MAC (limited edition).
Pricing: $14.50 for Sheen Supreme Lipstick, $19.00 for Sheen Supreme Lipglass.
What do you think about the Too Supreme collection? Are you a fan of clickable lipglosses or not?