Here is another look I did using mostly Wet n Wild products and specifically their upcoming Earth Look Small From Down Here Color Icon Eye Shadow Trio.
- Color Icon Eye Shadow in Earth Looks Small From Down Here
- Gel Liner in Black (upper and lower)
- Mega Length mascara in Black
- Color Icon Bronzer in Everything Under The Sun
- Color Icon Blusher in Pearlescent Pink
- Glossy Gloss Lip Gel in Glass Confusion
I decided to use this trio as they have it listed in the palette.
I used the bright green on lids and the darker blue in outer corners of lid and into crease.
I did use the olive green as a highlight shade, but really lightly. Also I liked it under the eye, makes it pop!
I wound up liking this look a lot, I think it might be my favorite palette of the bunch.
Just like Bright Idea, it included some vivid colors, but nothing that looks too crazy. Very wearable!
What do you think about this one?