Howdy! I spent some time this weekend doing a bunch of looks from the upcoming Wet n Wild Color Icon Eye Shadow Trios.
First up is Bright Idea, which is one of my favorites.
Most of the items I used for this look are from Wet n Wild.
- Color Icon Eye Shadow Trio in Bright Idea
- Color Icon Eye Shadow Trio in Walking On Eggshells (lightest color used as highlight under brows)
- Color Icon Eyeliner in Purple/Violet (on upper lids)
- Color Icon bronzer in Everything Under The Sun
- Color Icon blusher in Pearlescent Pink
- Gel liner in Black (on lower waterline)
- Mega Length mascara in Black
- Speed Gloss in Reckless
I decided to use the shadows a little different than the palette suggests. I prefer the green on the lid and pink in the crease rather than the other way around.
I used the bright yellow for under my eyes instead of a highlight, which I think could be really odd looking.
Also I liked the idea of adding yet another bright to the look so I used a purple as liner on top rather than just black.
I loved the way this one came out. The colors are all obviously “colorful” but not in a over the top way. It’s almost on the subtle side.
I think this would be a great look for someone who loves color but doesn’t want screaming brights or is just getting their feet wet with experimenting with color.
What do you think about this look?