When I started blogging I realized super up close photos of dry-ass hands were NOT cute, so I started using hand lotion
up the wazoo a lot. 😉
I became almost as much of a hand lotion junkie as a nail polish and makeup junkie. I use the stuff probably around 8-10 times a day and have at least 30 different kinds at home and work. No really!
I am always looking for new scents and fun packaging, oh and also super moisturizing non-greasy lotion that helps my hands look their best.
I discovered these essence of Beauty lotions at CVS not too long ago and they have a good selection of scents and sizes as well as bath products and anti-bacterial gel and lotion. I think of them as being pretty similar to the Bath & Body Works ones, just drug store style.
These three are same scents I bought for myself, and I really love them, especially Sunblossom. Oh how I wish there was smell-o-blog because let me tell you, Sunblossom is SO yummy! I am also seriously loving Citrus Coconut, it’s an amazing non-fake scent and I bought it in a smaller anti-bacterial lotion size as well.
One lucky person will win all three of the essence of Beauty lotions (1.75 oz each) in Sunblossom, Japanese Garden and Citrus Coconut.
- Enter by leaving a comment on this post about what your favorite lotion currently is
- Enter by following me on Twitter and retweeting (RT) the following: Follow @VampyVarnish and RT to win three essence of Beauty hand lotions http://bit.ly/mAG7SU
- Enter by adding me as a friend on my Facebook page
- The deadline to enter is Sunday, May 15th at 5:00 pm, PST
- You can only comment and/or retweet ONE TIME each, or you will be disqualified
- The giveaway is open to all countries, to those who are of legal age for their area
- The winner will be notified via email within 48 hours of the giveaway end time
- The winner will have 72 hours to respond to the email or I will choose another winner