UPDATE: Please READ the rules, I am NOT giving away “Me, Vain?” so I just trashed about 15 people who voted for it.
Why hello there!
Ever have those days where you just cannot be bothered with foundation? Maybe it’s because your cat just barfed all over your new carpet right before work, or you just came down with bubonic plague, or maybe you just hate foundation and want something easier and quicker with less coverage. Whatever your reason, we ALL have our days. Enter Benefit Hello Flawless.
Wednesday I was having one of those such days. 5:00 am does not come easy, no matter how much sleep I get the night before. I woke up particularly cranky and exhausted that day so I decided to keep the makeup routine easy and light.
I reached for Benefit Hello Flawless SPF 15 Powder in the color Champagne. This was my first experience with this powder which claims to give you a sheer natural finish over either plain skin or a primer. I reached for the soft little brush that comes with it, and swept it on, over nothing more than my Origins Youthtopia Serum (which has done NOTHING to help with fine lines, by the by). I wasn’t really expecting much to be honest, but I actually did get a nice evened out look, though it was quite sheer.
Hello Flawless also comes with a sponge which you can use for spot coverage. Both the brush and sponge are hidden away in a nifty little compartment below the powder.
Now we have three new shades as well: What I Crave (warm toasted beige), I’m Haute For Sure (Golden Amber) and Too Fierce To Beg (darker nutmeg).
Full color range from lightest to darkest:
“I Love Me” – fair ivory
“Never Settle” – fair petal
“Me, Vain?” – neutral champagne
“I’m Cute As A Bunny!” – natural honey
“All The World’s My Stage” – sunny beige
“What I Crave” – warm toasted beige
“It’s About Me, Me, Me!” – toasted toffee (discontinued)
“I’m Haute For Sure” – golden amber
“Why Walk When You Can Strut?” – rich hazelnut
“Too Fierce To Beg” – rich nutmeg (coming soon)
Me, Vain?, What I Crave, I’m Haute For Sure, Too Fierce To Beg
For a powder, which I normally stay away from because generally I think they make people look older, this is really quite nice. I would most definitely use it again on those days where I need something quick and light.
Availability: Benefit and Sephora
Ready to enter for a chance to win one of the three new colors?
- I am giving away one each of the following Hello Flawless colors (3 items total): What I Crave, I’m Haute For Sure, Too Fierce To Beg to three people
- Enter by leaving a comment on this post about which color you would love to win (pick one only). You MUST let me know which one or you won’t be entered, and you can only enter one time
- The giveaway is open from now until Monday, March 21st at 5:00 pm, PST
- The giveaway is open to all countries, to those who are of lawful age for their area
- I will choose one winner per color and they will be notified via email within 48 hours of the giveaway end time
- The winners will have 72 hours to respond to the email or I will choose another winner for that color
Have at it!