E.L.F. has a lot of interesting offers for this holiday season at Target, and I picked a few up recently.
This is their Party Palette, which features six eyeshadow colors, either shimmery or glittery.
Heck, for the price ($3) who really cares if most of them don’t work out? 🙂
The texture of the shadows was decent, not great. It’s not like they were as nice as a MAC or NARS eyeshadow, but for the price it was about what I expected.
- Pale silvery white shimmer (not very opaque)
- Pale ice blue shimmer (not very opaque)
- Deep grape purple shimmer (somewhat patchy)
- Light taupe/grey shimmer (decently pigmented)
- Deep charcoal grey with glitter (nicely pigmented)
- Super deep black with glitter (very soft, pigmented and nice)
I found the 2nd row to have much better color payoff and texture than the first row. I was a bit surprised that the grey and black were as nice as they were. The black is BLACK and really great! The price was worth it for me just for that black.
I think it’s a decent palette, not great. A couple of the colors made it worth it for me!
Target, Target.com and possibly other places online.
C- (for first 4 colors) / B+ (for last two colors)