Dr. Facilier is the newest Disney villain, but the makeup collection that MAC worked on in “his honor” is pretty fabulous!
The details are:
- Truth & Light Magically Cool Liquid Powder – Sheer shimmer reflects silver and pink
- Cajun Magically Cool Liquid Powder – Sheer bronze shimmer reflects gold
- Resort Life Lip Gelee – Off white with pink pearl
- French Quarter Greasepaint Stick – Dirty black green with multi-colored pearl
- Slick Black Greasepaint Stick – True carbon black
- Melon Pigment – Soft bright golden peach (frost)
- Brash & Bold Pigment – Bright magenta (frost)
- Push The Edge Pigment – Depp bright purple with pearl (frost)
Truth & Light
Truth & Light
L to R: Truth & Light, Cajun
This stuff is weird! It’s very cool and liquid-y, yet powdery as well. I’m not really sure what I would use it for exactly though. If you rub it in it tends to get crumbly because of the water (I assume). Strange!
Push The Edge
Brash & Bold
L to R: Melon, Push The Edge, Bold & Brash
L to R: French Quarter, Slick Black
There are definitely some things here I really like, and some I could do without. I like the idea of the magically cool liquid powders, but am not sure how one would use them. The greasepaint stick in French Quarter is a total must-have for me but Slick Black is just black, so not all that interesting. I do love all three pigments, but especially Push The Edge. Also loving Resort Life, even though it’s pretty subtle.
How are you feeling about Dr. Facilier?