MAC’s new Fabulous Felines collection for fall 2010 just became available and WOW it’s huge. There are three collections within the entire collection called: Burmese Beauty, Palace Pedigreed and Leopard Luxe. Whew.
In all there are a total of nine new Superslick Liquid Eye Liners that cross all three of the collections, and I’ve got a few of them today. The whole collection includes:
- Desires & Devices – Sparkling dark green (Burmese Beauty)
- Defiantly Feline – Chocolate brown with soft pearl (Burmese Beauty)
- Treat Me Nice – Emerald green with soft pearl (Burmese Beauty)
- Nocturnal – Bright silver pearl (Palace Pedigreed)
- Smokey Heir – Dark blue violet with soft pearl (Palace Pedigreed)
- Signature Blue – Dark navy with soft pearl (Palace Pedigreed)
- Pure Show – Bright yellow-gold pearl (Leopard Luxe)
- Marked for Glamour – Mid-tone grey with soft pearl (Leopard Luxe)
- On the Hunt – True black (Leopard Luxe)
These aren’t your basic liquid eye liners with a brush tip, and for that I am thankful. These are a small pointed sponge-like tip that makes drawing the liner on easier, like a soft pen.
Smokey Heir is a deep violet blue with pink and purple shimmer. This is REALLY gorgeous and the one I am the most excited about.
Nocturnal is a very bright white/silver. Surprisingly I don’t have a silver liquid liner yet, so I am happy to add this to my collection.
Defiantly Feline is a dark chocolate brown with gold shimmer. This is super pretty as well and reminds me very much of the fall season.
L to R: Smokey Heir, Nocturnal, Defiantly Feline
I think these are pretty nice liquid liners. I love the tip of them,I find it much more user-friendly than a brush or hard tip. The colors are really unique and saturated as well.
These are available now on MAC’s website and retail for $17.50.
Stay tuned for a lot more from Fabulous Felines soon!
Will you be picking up any of these liners?