New this fall from Urban Decay is Naked Skin!
Naked Skin is a liquid foundation that comes in an amazing 18 shades and is buildable. It gives medium to full coverage and a lightweight texture. Feels like your skin is in fact, naked.
It also has some interesting ingredients aimed at helping your skin.
- Matrixyl 3000 – anti-wrinkle and lifting peptide
- Litchiderm – derived from the Lychee fruit and protects skin from dehydration, stress and aging
- Sodium Hyaluronate – attracts and hold water in your skin helping it look smooth and soft
- Japanese Green Tea – calms and soothes your skin with anti-oxidants and promotes collagen production
- Vitamin E – hydrates and increase elasticity while fighting free-radicals
The bottle style is long and narrow with a pump applicator. I like this pump because it only took 4 quick pumps to get the product out for the first time, and it doesn’t give you too much.
They also have a specially designed brush to go with this foundation called the Optical Blurring Brush. This densely packed brush (synthetic) helps buff the product into your skin creating more of an airbrushed look.
0.5, 2.0, 3.5, 5.5, 7.5, 9.0, 12.0
They have a special numbering system also which helps with deciding your shade. Ones that end with a .5 are neutral/cool. Ones that end with a .0 are golden/warm.