There have been so many great spring products this year I can barely keep my head on straight! I decided to write a post showing you my picks of the very best of the best of spring 2014 (so far at least). I have to say though, it was really hard to just pick 12 items/collections because there were so many great ones!
- Deborah Lippmann Spring Reverie Collection ($18 each)
I really liked this collection of soft pastel creme shades, but especially Build Me Up Buttercup, Spring Buds and Flowers In Her Hair.
- Milani Lip Intense Liquid Color ($6.49 each)
These new Milani lip shades are incredible! Super intense and super saturated. They are SO worth hunting down.
- theBalm Instain ($22 each)
Instain Blushes are insanely cute but they also deliver as powerful, colorful punch. Good stuff!
- Milani Coming Up Roses ($7.99 each)
I think this is probably one of the best things ever for spring. Super pigmented blushes in a 3D rose shaped form? Yes please!
- theBalm Cindy-Lou Manizer ($24)
Cindy-Lou Manizer is the latest convicted dame from theBalm, and my favorite! See why.
- Too Faced Chocolate Bar ($49)
This palette rocked my world. Not only because it really does look and smell like a chocolate bar, but there are some beautiful shades inside.
- Too Faced Sweethearts Powder Flush Blush ($30 each)
Two new shades of this blush came out for spring and both are so pretty. I love to just gaze at them!
- OPI Brazil ($4.50 each)
There are some shades in this collection that have me so excited for warmer weather and they include I Just Can’t Cope-acabana, Where Did Suzi’s Man-go?, Live. Love. Carnival and Toucan Do It If You Try.
- Nicole by OPI Roughles ($7.99 each)
I can’t even think of the last time I loved an entire collection so much. I LOVE THESE!
- Wet n Wild Fergie Vicious Varnish High Shine Lip Stain ($3.49 each)
I really wasn’t expecting these to be as cool as they turned out to be. There are some really gorgeous glossy bright shades in this collection, and the price is so right.
- Nubar Crushed Candy Collection ($9.00 each)
I completely adore so many of these shades! They are unique and look so cool and different depending on what shade you layer them over. Excellent collection.
- Tarte Amazonian Clay 12-Hour Blushes ($26 each)
Gorgeous shades, as per usual. There are three new full-sized ones out, check them out!
What are your top picks for spring?