Here we are, another year has passed and it’s almost 2014!
2013 was overall a good year for me. The fact that it was about 10 trillion times better than 2012 made it an excellent year actually. I have no idea what 2014 will bring in terms of my career. Will I still blog full-time or return to work? I don’t know, and honestly my opinion about the subject changes nearly daily. It remains to be seen.
- Featured in Craft Magazine (UK)
- Featured on the NailIt! Magazine blog
- I was the first Urban Decay Favorite Blogger in their series
- Featured in a SoNailicious blog article
- I met some of the lovely ladies from Too Faced at the Too Faced Beauty Blogger day in Palos Verdes, CA
- I did a nail tutorial for Easter on the Jesse’s Girl Facebook page
- I was named as one of Lucky Magazine’s best blogs in San Francisco
- Featured in NailIt! Magazine in the Sept/Oct issue
- I came out with a brand new logo and new blog design
- I was featured on the Too Faced Beauty Blogger Darlings packaging at Sephora and Ulta stores