Not too long ago I was scrolling through my Instagram feed when I saw a photo of this beautiful looking planner. I learned it was from Erin Condren, and soon I fell into an obsession with owning one!
Actually I have been obsessed with office supplies, calendars, notebooks and planners as long as I have been alive. I can’t even tell you how many planners, notebooks and Post-it notes I own, it’s kind of embarrassing. But I’ve never owned one as pretty as this one, I can tell you that!
There are quite a few designs of the Life Planners you can choose from, but my favorite was the Platinum foil edition in the color turquoise. These foil planners come in both gold or platinum and are more costly than the regular ones because they are actually hand-stamped using a heart and pressure technique similar to letterpress printing.
Here is what you will find inside this edition:
- An interchangeable, laminated, heavy duty 10mil cover for protection from daily wear and tear
- Platinum foil stamped planner cover, inside and out
- Inspirational quotes throughout
- Perpetual calendar for birthdays and anniversaries
- Two-page monthly spreads w/ reinforced coil-side binding
- Goals and to-do lists for every week and month
- Meal/exercise/lists/etc. section for highlighted daily notes & activities
- Clear, snap-in page holder/ruler
- 20 pages of lined and designer blank pages for notes and sketches
- 2 pages to keep important numbers, contacts & addresses handy
- Double-sided “keep it together” folder to wrangle receipts, stamps, and other papers
- 240 colorful stickers to highlight birthdays, special events and reminders
- Bound-in zip lock pocket with 12 gift labels and “let’s get together” cards
- Sturdy aluminum coil that will not bend & allows your planner to lay flat
- Platinum silver elastic band to help keep your planner closed
The planner is super sturdy and just looks/feels really luxe. It does open completely flat, which is kind of a must-have for me in a planner.
I like the quick 18 month view you get in the front.
Then there is a nice month-at-a-glance for every month before the weekly view.
The weekly view is where I spend most of my time. I use this planner for all my blog planning and regular life planning as well. I really like that it’s set up by morning, day and night because I usually post during those time slots so I can easily fit my blog schedule in there.
On the left there is an area to write out notes and/or goals and at the bottom there is room as well. I’ve been using that space for personal things such as birthdays, anniversaries, etc.
There are a bunch of different colored, pre-printed stickers included, as well as blank ones. I also had some personal ones printed out as well in shades I chose.
In the back there is a double-sided “keep it together” folder where you can stash stuff. Also inside it is a perpetual calendar booklet. Then behind that (sorry I didn’t take a photo) is a plastic zip-lock pocket where you could put things like stickers or paper clips, etc.
A few extras I ordered were the pen holder, which you stick wherever you want, some coil-clips, which are adhesive strips that will hold invitations, photos, etc inside the planner, and some extra platinum elastic bands, which you can use to keep the whole planner shut, or mark certain pages with.
After I posted a photo of my planner on IG people asked me if I would be decorating it. I looked into that online and fell down a SERIOUS rabbit-hole of this whole new world of decorating planners! I had no idea this was a thing, but I am really into it. So I will probably be ordering some washi tape and stickers at some point soon to make my planner even more fun!
If you are interested in anything on the site I have a referral link you can use which will get you $10.00 off your first purchase.
Do you love planners and office supplies as much as I do?