Stila Magnificent Metals Foil Finish Eye Shadows now come in more shades for spring 2014!
These eye shadows have a metallic yet creamy formula. There are nineteen shades now, some exclusive to Ulta. The new spring shades are:
- Metallic Jade – golden emerald green
- Metallic Violet – glistening violet shimmer
- Metallic Lilac – soft lilac luster
- Metallic Golden Pink – pink with golden shimmer
- Metallic Rose Quartz – soft pink with silver sheen
- Metallic Gilded Gold – golden bronze luster
- Metallic Pixie Dust – irridescent white gold
- Metallic Peach – soft peach shimmer
With these shadows you can get either a light wash of color or a deeper, more intense one depending on how much you layer them. Each one includes a Stay All Day Liquid Eye Primer and a mixing tray.
So here’s what you do. You scoop out a little bit of the eye shadow into the tray. Then add a drop of the mixing primer. You mix them together and then apply the shadow. You can either use a brush or your finger, which I always find easier with this sort of thing. You can keep adding layers to build up the intensity.
Note: Not cruelty free