Ever heard of P2? No? Me either until recently. They are actually a German makeup brand, fairly inexpensive found at certain drugstores in Germany and pretty much nowhere else, including online.
I heard about them from a video MissChevious did awhile back when she reviewed some of the lip colors and right away I knew there were some I wanted. But how on earth was I going to get my grubby paws on makeup from Germany? Oh yeah, Mr. VV’s International connections (his friends over there sent some to me). 🙂
Now I don’t mean to tease you folks who can’t get a hold of this brand, which is why I am giving away everything you see in the photo above to one lucky person. And since it’s easier to get this brand overseas than in than here, I am keeping this giveaway to US/Canada only.
P2 Pure Color Lipstick
P2 Color Star Lip Cream
Rodeo Drive is a very flattering, creamy pink nude color. It’s a little more sheer than Sunset Boulevard but definitely leaves you with great coverage and color. It’s got a really nice shine to it as well.
Sunset Boulevard is a more beige/pink nude with more opacity than Rodeo Drive. I love this color, think it’s the perfect nude and again it’s super creamy and shiny.
Sunset Boulevard, Rodeo Drive
Brigitte Bardot is one of the Star Lip Cream color, which are lip glosses. This one is just as thick as a lipstick however and a very pretty pink/peach color with a bit of shimmer. Glossy!
Greta Garbo might look intimidating in the tube, but it comes off as a very flattering deep pink/purple color with shimmer. It’s a little sheer, so it definitely feels more like a gloss than Bridgette Bardot does to me.
Brigitte Bardot, Greta Garbo
I am giving away the following:
- 1 tube of Rodeo Drive Pure Color Lipstick
- 1 tube of Sunset Boulevard Pure Color Lipstick
- 1 tube of Brigitte Bardot Star Lip Cream
- 1 tube of Greta Garbo Star Lip Cream
- Enter by leaving a comment on this post about the best thing that’s happened to you this week
- This giveaway is open to US/Canada only (catch you later everyone else!) to those who are of lawful age for their area
- Only 1 comment per person or you will be disqualified
- The giveaway is open from now until Saturday, May 7th at 8:00 pm, PST
- I will choose the winner at random and they will be notified via email within 48 hours of the giveaway end time
- The winner will have 72 hours to respond to the email or I will choose another winner