The Orly Galaxy FX for spring 2014 collection is coming out soon and features six new glittery shades.
Drawing inspiration from constellations, lacquers are uniquely formulated with a Black Space Base or Milky White Base, and dusted with an array of glitters, creating a multi-dimensional, celestial finish.
The shades include:
- Gravity Bound – Black Jelly Base with White, Purple and Blue Glitter
- Milky Way – White Jelly Base with Silver Holo and Bronze Glitter
- Star Trooper – Black Jelly Base with Gold, White and Silver Glitter
- Intergalactic Space – Black Jelly Base with Purple, Silver, Blue and Bronze Glitter
- Starburst – White Jelly Base with Bronze, Red and Orange Glitter
- Black Hole – Black Jelly Base with Red, Blue and White Glitter
I was a little apprehensive when I saw these in person because they were so glittery I assumed they would be a lumpy mess. But actually most of these applied rather easily and evenly and look really cool. I did two or three coats depending on the shade to completely cover and I waited a good 2-5 minutes in-between each coat to make sure the glitter stayed in place. A few of the ones with larger round glitter pieces gave me some grief. More info below.
Continue reading »
Note: Cruelty free