Gabrielle Faust is an acclaimed vampire writer but now she’s also a creator of some new pigment eyeshadows.
These eight new mineral eye colors are vegan, hypoallergenic, contain no dyes or carmine.
They are billed as being matte but in reality some of them do have a very subtle sheen to them, which for me was a bonus because matte pigments can sometimes scare me!
Here is a run-down of the colors and some fabulous descriptions from OverallBeauty:
- Love Lost (deep rose) Tender and sweet as a lost love’s last kiss, this delicately ashen mauve will bring a hint of warmth to your eye as well as your heart
- Vampire’s Kiss (sangria red) Spicy and seductive, this deep sangria red is as intoxicating as the most alluring immortal lover
- Karmic Knight (dark eggplant purple)Bold and daring, this smoldering shade of the darkest purple challenges the perception of the beholder
- Misanthrope (ashen violet) Delicately complex and deviously unassuming, this lovely violet shade will make the world wonder about the beauty who wears it
- Indiscretion (charcoal gray) Dark as one’s deepest desires, this smoky charcoal shade is exactly what you need to create a perfectly seductive look
- Aftermath (burnt umber brown) One can still smell the smoke from the passionately raging fires in this earthen brown hue
- Sanctified Snow (opalescent white) What dreams are made of, this shimmering opalescent eye shadow is the perfect way to highlight any look
- Hourglass Sand (golden cream) A neutral shade that is anything but neutral, this creamy shadow is as timeless as the sands of Arabia