New to my makeup stash is the Becca Beach Tint Shimmer Souffle in Fig and Lychee, and I am REALLY happy about this budding friendship.
This is yet ANOTHER discovery I found out about from Nicole from Young Wild and Polished. I swear, I need to stop watching her videos because I am going to wind up living in a cardboard box!
I don’t think these are necessarily new products but they are to me. So what the heck are they? They are a four-in-one air-whipped souffle product. They have powder to add a pop of color, stain to give staying power, illuminating highlighter, and cream to deliver a gorgeous finish. They are water-resistant, hydrating and buildable. But the best part (aside from the pretty colors) is that they are delightfully squishy! Yep, there’s that texture obsession I have rearing its head again.
They come in six shades:
- Fig/Opal – nude infused with golden opal
- Lychee/Opal – bubblegum pink infused with golden opal
- Raspberry/Opal – raspberry infused with golden opal
- Guava/Moonstone – coral infused with pale gold
- Watermelon/Moonstone – coral red infused with pale gold
- Papaya/Topaz – bright tangerine red infused with golden bronze
Note: Cruelty free