The OPI Ford Mustang Collection celebrates the 50th anniversary of the Mustang and introduces us to six new shades.
The collection is limited edition and available this month. Of course all the nail shades were inspired by the iconic Mustang and here are the official descriptions:
- Race Red: The hero color of the collection, Race Red pays tribute to one of Mustang’s signature colors and brings to life the passion and excitement of the iconic car.
- 50 Years of Style: Just like Mustang, celebrate all your milestones with this made-to-party golden pearl.
- Queen of the Road: Inspired by Mustang’s dramatic and perfectly appointed cabin, a black interior evokes sophistication and will always be a classic – just like the little black dress.
- Girls Love Ponies: A woman is multifaceted; this grown-up pink acts as a reminder of her femininity, even as she takes to the wheel of the powerful pony.
- Angel with a Leadfoot: Drive up and say “halo” to this celestial white. Whether worn alone or as an accent, white is essential to a woman’s wardrobe and to making a statement.
- The Sky’s My Limit: There is nothing like the freedom of the open road and shimmering, endless blue sky. This aqua hue awakens a woman’s sense of adventure and is a trend shade for summer going into the fall.
Angel with a Leadfoot is a pure white creme. I am really into white cremes lately and I like this one a lot. It is a little bit on the streaky side (especially without a ridge-filling base coat) but it only took two coats to cover nearly perfectly.
Race Red is a bright orange creme. Yeah it’s not red, it’s orange but it’s a nice deep orange. Great formula, this covered in two coats.
Girls Love Ponies is a medium pink creme. This one isn’t a baby pink, which I am happy about. It leans more towards a purple pink, and it has a great formula. This was two coats.
50 Years of Style is a gold with a pearl/metallic finish. Ok so the gold color of this one is really nice and cool-toned but I am not a fan of the finish because it’s pretty brush-stroke-y. This was two coats.
Queen of the Road is a black with silver shimmer. Upon first swatch I thought this was a super dark forest green but it’s really more black. Drat! It’s a nice shade if you like blacks, though it’s a little bit brush-stroke-y. This is two coats.
The Sky’s My Limit is a medium blue filled with green, blue and gold shimmer. This is super sparkly and incredibly pretty in person. In person you see more green and gold than in photos. This is definitely my favorite one. It had a really nice, smooth coverage and was perfect in two coats.
See anything here you are pining for?