Korres Quercetin & Oak Antiageing Foundation is currently my absolute favorite thing to put on my face right now and I am rather surprised about the whole thing actually.
It all started off as per usual with me requesting to review a couple of the shades of this new foundation which came out in February. I hadn’t yet tried a Korres foundation and really was interested in the “antiageing” aspect of it. Here is the entire scoop:
- The only liquid foundation powered by their quercetin & oak antioxidant, which is a clinically proven natural alternative to retinol
- Long-wearing and buildable coverage
- Anti-aging and anti-wrinkle lifting effect
- Moisturizing ingredients to help keep skin smooth and hydrated
- Coverage which blurs fine lines and wrinkles
- Crease-proof formula helps boost your skin’s radiance and evens out skin tone
- Comes in eight shades
- Comes in a nice smooth feeling glass bottle with pump
What the heck is quercetin? Its an antioxidant derived from the oak tree. It’s been shown in many clinical studies to improve the appearance of aging skin.
Bisque, Light Sand