Tarte and QVC have an exclusive collection called Journey to Natural Beauty and it will be on sale at QVC and QVC.com tomorrow, February 5th only!
This collection comes in a really cute eco-friendly bag and features 6 great items, most are new shades!
Airbrush Finish Bamboo Foundation Brush ($32)
Amazonian Clay 12-Hour Full Coverage Foundation in Light ($38)
Amazonian Clay 12-Hour Blush in Fearless ($26), Amazonian Butter Lipstick in Plummy Rose ($24)
Amazonian Clay 12-Hour Blush in Fearless
Amazonian Butter Lipstick in Plummy Rose
Brow Architect Shaper, Liner & Definer in Fair-Light ($25)
Brow Architect Shaper, Liner & Definer in Fair-Light
Lights, Camera, Flashes Statement Mascara in Black ($23)
Foundation in Light, Blush in Fearless, Butter Lipstick in Plummy Rose, Brow Architect in Fair-Light, Mascara in Black
Wearing Foundation in Light, Blush in Fearless, Butter Lipstick in Plummy Rose, Brow Architect in Fair-Light, Mascara in Black
- Amazonian Clay 12-Hour Full Coverage Foundation in Light did match my skin for the most part, maybe it was a little too dark. It felt really smooth and nice going on and was easy to blend in. I didn’t feel it was really a “full” coverage though, maybe more like medium, but a bit build-able. After about 8 hours it started feeling a little oily on my face but when I looked I didn’t see any obvious shiny spots.
- Amazonian Clay 12-Hour Blush in Fearless (new) is a really pretty warm pink with shimmer. Incredible pigmentation and wear-time like all their blushes.
- Amazonian Butter Lipstick in Plummy Rose (new) is a nicely moisturized and soft lipstick shade. Feels really comfortable and light on the lips. It’s infused with cupuacu and murumuru butter to help make it super soft and buttery. Pretty shade!
- Lights, Camera, Flashes Statement Mascara in Black (new) has a wand that’s really great for getting deep into your lashes and plumping and lengthening them. It clumps just a tiny bit where the mascara gathers up on the end, but no biggie. The one issue I did have was that after maybe 5 or 6 hours, it started flaking off onto my face quite a bit.
- Brow Architect Shaper, Liner & Definer in Fair-Light (new) is a 3-in-1 pencil for brows. One end features a spoolie, the other end is the brow shade and in the middle (sort of) you get a concealer for brows. This brow shade for me was maybe a little too warm for my preference, but it worked really nicely. I like the slanted angle which really helps with an easier application.
Availability: QVC and QVC.com only on February 5th, 2013!
Pricing: A $165 value for $59.94.
So what do you think about this collection? Is this a must-have for you or no?
Note: Tarte is cruelty free.