Benefit is adding seven new shades of their Creaseless Cream Shadows to the line-up this spring. And they all come in super cute packaging! Of course.
The full collection is as follows:
- Bikini-tini – Oyster pink
- R.S.V.P. – Sparkling champagne (original shade)
- No Pressure! – Rich fawn
- My Two Cents – polished copper
- Always a Bridesmaid – Pearly lavender
- Blue My Mind – Arctic blue
- Bronze Have More Fun – Antique bronze
- Skinny Jeans – Pretty Pewter (original shade)
- Holy Smokes! – Smoldering charcoal
- Birthday Suit – Brushed chrome (original shade)
Once you open the little box you get a glass container that has a sort of crimped pattern on the sides. Why can’t I think of the name of what this is called? Mind=blank. It reminds me of an old-fashioned pie tin though, and I like it!
So obviously these are creamy because they are cremes after-all! They also feel super slick and moist, and apply really easily. They are on the sheer side but build up a bit. They dry after a minute, set, then stay on really nicely.
I’ll admit, I never wear anything on my eyes without a primer before-hand, so I can’t speak to the actual creaseless claims they make with these. If I am going by history and my greasy, crease-prone lids, I would say they would probably crease on me eventually, probably sooner than later. Virtually everything does on me without a primer. But if you don’t have creasing issues anyway, then you are better off than I! With a primer, they are golden all day long.
Pricing: $20.00 for 0.16 oz.
How do you feel about cream shadows like this? Will you be checking out any of the news shades?
Note: Benefit may or may not be cruelty free, it’s unclear.