Physicians Formula has a new line out called Youthful Wear Cosmeceutical Youth-Boosting Makeup.
In this line they have three pieces: foundation, concealer and powder, all meant to be worn together to create a more youthful appearance.
Their “Youth-Boosting Technology” includes 3 Cosmeceutical ingredients:
- Encapsulated Ceramide3 & Hyaluronic acid which smooths skin, creates elasticity and reduces the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles.
- Microspheres of Magnesium Silicate & Silica which are diffusers that create a soft-focus finish and absorb oil (basically a primer)
- Lamiaria Algae Extract which is a plant based medicine that tones, moisturizes and supports collagen production in skin.
There are some hefty claims they make that are based on a panel of women using the Youthful Wear system:
- 100% saw flawless results instantly
- 100% saw smoother skin instantly
- 100% saw less deep wrinkles and less fine lines instantly
- 100% saw younger looking skin instantly
- 100% of women would use Youthful Wear as an alternative to a cosmetic procedure
- 95% felt skin appeared lifted instantly
- 95% saw firmer looking skin instantly
Hmm. Some things I agree with, but then again I could say them about using many different primer/foundation/concealer combinations.
Continue reading »