As you know, October is breast cancer awareness month. I have joined up with Team Pink Eye to help raise awareness.
Team Pink Eye is raising money for Susan G. Komen throughout the month of October with looks and giveaways. There are a lot of bloggers involved and giveaways as well, and it’s all for a good cause!
What: One person will win a $25.00 gift card to Silk Naturals. Additionally they are donating a portion of proceeds from this special collection to Susan G. Komen. (This giveaway is sponsored by Team Pink Eye, not Susan G. Komen).
How: To be eligible for this and other TPE giveaways this week, be sure to donate at least $5.00 to Susan G. Komen through Team Pink Eye. You must comment on this post with the name that you donated under (donations can be made using an alias but TPE needs to be able to match the donation to the commenter for the entry to count).
Timing: The giveaway will remain open until 10:00 pm CST on Sunday, October 23rd, 2011.
Winner details: TPE will tally up the entries and winners will be chosen via Random.org. Winners will be announced on Monday, October 24th, 2011. Check out other giveaways happening now!
Now, onto my pink look!
What I used:
- Pink from the Kryolan Shimmering Vision Cream Base Eyeshadow Palette as a base on lids
- Wet n Wild We’re Blasting Off palette over Kryolan pink
- Kat Von D Tattoo Liner in Black on upper lids
- Wet n Wild MegaLength Mascara in Very Black
- Estee Lauder Michael Kors Very Hollywood Blush in Sunset Pink
- MAC Pink Shock Cream Color Base
- MAC Full Speed Ahead Pro Longwear Lipglass
- Stila Long Wear Lip Liner in Obsessed
Thank you for your support!