Pixi Beauty has a new foundation out called Flawless Beauty Fluid that claims to blur fine lines, even out skin tone and erase blemishes. Are these claims accurate though?
Sort of! What this is is actually more of a tinted moisturizer, rather than a typical foundation. The coverage is pretty light and your natural skin will show through.
It’s oil-free and includes Vitamin E for moisture and anti-aging, Vitamin B5 to help soften skin and Kaolin to help mattify. It does includes some silicone’s, so if you are allergic keep that in mind…
You can apply it damp with a sponge for sheer coverage or for slightly more coverage, apply dry. Can be used over a primer or as is.
Unfortunately it only comes in just three shades! Three shades is VERY limiting so that is a definite downside. The shades are No. 1 Cream, No 2. Nude and No. 3 Warm. Lucky for me No. 1 Cream happened to match my skin pretty nicely.
No. 1 Cream (un-blended)
No. 1 Cream (blended)
I wore this shade all day a couple weeks ago (over just moisturizer with SPF) and thought it was nice. Not the best foundation ever, but certainly not the worst.
- Applies easily, evenly and smoothly
- Does help cover pores and fines to a degree (though not as much as a primer)
- Not oily; I didn’t have to powder down halfway through the day
- Nice packaging, comes in a see-through frosted glass container with pump-style dispenser
- Doesn’t move, settle into fine lines or fade after wearing all day
- Very limited shades
- No SPF
- Fairly sheer coverage
- Contains silicone’s
- A little on the expensive side if you are used to drugstore pricing for foundation
Availability: Target and Pixi Beauty’s website.
Pricing: $30.00 for 1.3 oz.
Would you try Flawless Beauty Fluid?