Here I am again with another Wet n Wild look, this time from the already released The Gilded Age collection.
I feel kinda bad because I know most people have had a really hard time finding this LE collection in stores. I myself have never seen it in a store near me either. Frustrating!
The Wet n Wild items I used for this look were:
- Color Icon Eye Shadow Trio in The Gilded Age
- Color Icon Bronzer in Everything Under The Sun (same collection release)
- Color Icon Blusher in Pearlescent Pink
- Gel Liner in Black (upper and lower)
- Glossy Gloss Lip Gel in 3, 2, 1, Glass-t Off!
I always love how these bronzes, golds and brows really make blue eyes stand out.
I used the “browbone” color very lightly on my actual browbone but more heavily under the black liner. Love the way it looks!
And there you have it, a warm bronze-y look for summer!