Have you seen the newish (I think) Wet n Wild Wild Shine Nail Colors? I happened across these in my local Walgreens the other day and could not pass up a few of the colors.
Oh and I might have some to give away also… 😀
I’m a HUGE fan of anything I can buy for…wait for it….69 cents!!!!! I mean even at “full price” these babies are only .99 cents, which I obviously would have paid for as well. Can’t beat that with a stick.
The formula was really great especially considering the price. All of these were smooth and flowed like butter and had total coverage in two coats. Also they all had a lit-from-within glow going on, which you know I love.
Don’t let the “frost” part of the name scare you, they aren’t really frosty, more metallic and shimmery than anything, so you won’t look all 1985 wearing them.
Caribbean Frost is a medium shimmery green. Pretty color and green is always ok in my book.
Burgundy Frost is a deep shimmery red with major glow. Love it.
Blue Moon is a very unique color. In the bottle it looks like a deep shimmery green/blue. On the nail it’s more of a deep blue with blue and green shimmer. But it also looks very mermaid-esque and oceanic. It’s really hard to describe but I have nothing like it. It’s amazing in person, photos don’t do it justice.
Eggplant Frost is a dark royal purple with heavy blue shimmer. I have a bunch of purples like this but I never get tired of staring at them. And hey, the price and formula made buying another one worth it to me.
Now it’s time for the fun part
What I’m giving away: Two random people will win 1 bottle each of Caribbean Frost and Blue Moon!
- Enter by leaving a comment on this post about what you ate for breakfast, lunch or dinner
- Enter by following me on Twitter and retweeting (RT) the following: Follow @VampyVarnish and RT to win two Wet n Wild Wet Shine Nail Colors http://bit.ly/hsT5PQ
- The deadline to enter Thursday, April 14th, 2011 at 5:00 pm, PST
- You can only comment and/or retweet ONE TIME each, or you will be disqualified
- The giveaway is open to all countries, to those who are of lawful age for their area
- The winner will be notified via email within 48 hours of the giveaway end time
- The winner will have 72 hours to respond to the email or I will choose another winner