Have you seen the newish (I think) Wet n Wild Wild Shine Nail Colors? I happened across these in my local Walgreens the other day and could not pass up a few of the colors.
Oh and I might have some to give away also… 😀
I’m a HUGE fan of anything I can buy for…wait for it….69 cents!!!!! I mean even at “full price” these babies are only .99 cents, which I obviously would have paid for as well. Can’t beat that with a stick.
The formula was really great especially considering the price. All of these were smooth and flowed like butter and had total coverage in two coats. Also they all had a lit-from-within glow going on, which you know I love.
Don’t let the “frost” part of the name scare you, they aren’t really frosty, more metallic and shimmery than anything, so you won’t look all 1985 wearing them.
Caribbean Frost is a medium shimmery green. Pretty color and green is always ok in my book.
Burgundy Frost is a deep shimmery red with major glow. Love it.
Blue Moon is a very unique color. In the bottle it looks like a deep shimmery green/blue. On the nail it’s more of a deep blue with blue and green shimmer. But it also looks very mermaid-esque and oceanic. It’s really hard to describe but I have nothing like it. It’s amazing in person, photos don’t do it justice.
Eggplant Frost is a dark royal purple with heavy blue shimmer. I have a bunch of purples like this but I never get tired of staring at them. And hey, the price and formula made buying another one worth it to me.
Now it’s time for the fun part 🙂
What I’m giving away: Two random people will win 1 bottle each of Caribbean Frost and Blue Moon!
- Enter by leaving a comment on this post about what you ate for breakfast, lunch or dinner
- Enter by following me on Twitter and retweeting (RT) the following: Follow @VampyVarnish and RT to win two Wet n Wild Wet Shine Nail Colors http://bit.ly/hsT5PQ
- The deadline to enter Thursday, April 14th, 2011 at 5:00 pm, PST
- You can only comment and/or retweet ONE TIME each, or you will be disqualified
- The giveaway is open to all countries, to those who are of lawful age for their area
- The winner will be notified via email within 48 hours of the giveaway end time
- The winner will have 72 hours to respond to the email or I will choose another winner