Have you seen Black Swan yet? If not, RUN DON’T WALK to theaters! No really, it was hands down the best movie I had seen all year in 2010, I loved it. But why am I mentioning this movie in a post about Zoya nail polish? Why because this little baby was in the movie!
There is a scene where Natalie Portman is backstage in the dressing room (it’s about the Swan Lake ballet people, get with the times) and there on the table sits Zoya Bela, basking in her ballet-pink glow.
Yes indeed, she is a light pink/nude color. She’s on the sheer side, but you can build her up decently in three coats. There is a wee bit of streaking also, but nothing to go all cray cray over. *Wink wink*
If this picture below isn’t enough to get you to the theater (MAC did the makeup by the way) then I don’t know what is!
Oh yeah, I’m also giving away a bottle of Bela to one lucky person!
- Enter by leaving a comment on this post and tell me if you saw the movie and loved it or if you won’t and why (Please NO SPOILERS for those who haven’t seen it)
- The deadline to enter is Friday, February 4th at 5:00 pm, PST
- You can only comment ONE TIME or you will be disqualified
- The giveaway is open to all countries, to those who are of lawful age for their area
- The winner will be notified via email within 48 hours of the giveaway end time
- The winner will have 72 hours to respond to the email or I will choose another winner
May luck be with you!