MAC Peacocky is a new winter 2011 collection jam-packed with saturated and vibrant colors.
Peacocky includes the new Kissable Lipcolours and Mega Metal Shadows, which come in 15 (!!) new colors!
- Peek-at-You – Frosted yellow white
- Dalliance – Light champagne
- Prance – Frosted mauve pearl
- Top of the Posh – Frosted white pink
- Tweet Me – Gold bronze
- Mating Call – Dirty frosted violet
- Odalisque – Deep teal
- Sexpectations – Metallic burgundy
- Paparazz-she – Deep copper bronze
- Ego – Forest green
- Noir Plum – True purple with silver pearl
- Dandizette – Navy with silver pearl
- Spectacle of Yourself – Deep bronze
- Centre Stage – Frosted chocolate brown
- Unflappable – Frosted black with purple pearl
I am loving that these shadows come in a larger 0.11 oz size, which is just over twice the size of a normal MAC eyeshadow, though they are also more expensive.
Mating Call, Odalisque
Both of these shadows are really pretty pigmented, but especially Odalisque.
Mating Call is a great muted violet shade with a really cool reflective sheen.
Odalisque is a very deep blue/teal that seems very oceanic to me.
Neither really gave off a super “metal” feeling to me, more like a mild metallic finish. Maybe some of the other gold/bronze/silver colors look more chrome-like.
Hard to say having judged just two out of fifteen colors, but these ones are both gorgeous colors that I would wear. They feel soft and are really saturated, so I am definitely interested in checking out some of the others now!
These will be available on January 6th in North America and February Internationally, and will retail for $19.50.
What do you think about Mating Call and Odalisque?