1. How has your week been so far? It’s been ok. Still getting used to not seeing Chase around the house and realizing just how quiet cats are compared to dogs.
2. Do you have seasonal allergies? Yes, but they haven’t yet started…
3. What’s on your nails for St. Patrick’s Day? BB Couture Poison Ivy
5. What blow dryer do you use? Well I recently returned the Clarisonic I got from Sephora because it did absolutely nothing for me in the 2 months I tried it. I had to get store credit, so I exchanged it for a T3 Featherweight blow dryer. I heard great things about these and I have a flat iron I like from them. Well now it’s going back also! First of all the on/off switch is on the STUPIDEST part of the handle, right where your hand holds the damn thing so I am constantly turning it off and on by mistake. Second, it makes my fine, straight hair totally static-y. And third, it only dries my hair 2-3 minutes faster than my $40.00 Conair from Target. So yeah, totally not worth the money. I will be using that money for some of the aforementioned Tokidoki and Tarina T. makeup.
6. Are you a fan of corned beef & cabbage? Yes as long as it’s not canned corned beef, which I find as repulsive as wet cat food.
7. What’s for lunch? I very rarely bring my lunch to work since we have nice cafeterias, so not sure yet. Hopefully something healthy-ish.
8. Do you have a favorite hand lotion? I am very partial to Bath & Body Works Blushing Cherry Blossom right now.
9. Are you related to anyone famous? I (think) I remember someone telling me we were distantly related to Franklin D. Roosevelt, the 32nd President, but maybe I dreamt that, lol!
10. What’s your favorite kitchen gadget? My silver Kitchen Aid mixer. I coveted one of these for like 15 years before I finally bought one a few years ago. My mother still has her original white one from over 40 years ago and it works perfectly!
Copy & paste
1. How has your week been so far?
2. Do you have seasonal allergies?
3. What’s on your nails for St. Patrick’s Day?
5. What blow dryer do you use?
6. Are you a fan of corned beef & cabbage?
7. What’s for lunch?
8. Do you have a favorite hand lotion?
9. Are you related to anyone famous?
10. What’s your favorite kitchen gadget?
Happy St. Patrick’s Day!